Products & Services
As a member-owned, not-for-profit electric cooperative, NNEC strives to provide the services necessary in our everchanging society. Great customer service is NNEC's focus as we work to find new ways to make it easier and more convenient for you to conduct business with us. The following products and services are currently offered by NNEC:
The GenerLink™ Collar provides a quick, easy and safe way for cooperative members to connect a portable generator to their home's electrical system. Read about the GenerLink™ NNEC offers for members with portable generators.
NNEC PrePaid Service offers better cashflow opportunities for members who are paid once or twice a month and their electric due dates do not match their paychecks. PrePaid Service is a voluntary service for members with a 200 amp residential service. This service does not have any deposit fees, disconnect fees or reconnect fees. Review the NNEC PrePaid Service Checklist.
- HomeGuard™ Surge Protection Service protects your home appliances from damaging power surges.
Learn more about NNEC's HomeGuard™ Surge Protection Service.
- NNEC offers the Levelized Payment Plan for members to avoid higher electric bills with a monthly, consistent payment plan. Read about NNEC's Levelized Payment Plan.
- Paying your monthly electric bill is free and easy with NNEC's Automatic Bank Draft. Learn more about NNEC's Automatic Bank Draft.
- Members volunteer to participate in NNEC's Load Management program to reduce electricity use during peak demand periods. Read more about NNEC's Load Management program for water heaters and air conditioners.
- Sign up at NNEC's My Account site to see your account information, pay your bill, view usage history and enroll in the Member Alert and Notification System (MANS). NNEC offers the free Member Alert and Notification System (MANS) to members to receive their daily or weekly energy usage. The daily usage emails include the energy usage (kWh), and a breakdown of the daily and current billing cycle costs in dollars. The weekly usage emails show energy usage in a colorful graph. The notifications also include weather data, an energy tip of the day and any important NNEC news. Sign up today by clicking on My Account.
Customer service representatives are available during normal business hours by calling toll free 1-800-243-2860 or 804-333-3621 for more information on NNEC's Products & Services.